A Note from NCDHD Director
As we enter the 4th of July weekend celebrations, a time to celebrate and acknowledge our freedoms that have been provided by many, let us all do our best to maintain personal accountability to keep our community safe and keeping Covid-19 virus from spreading rapidly. North Central Nebraska is doing good while other states are seeing serious spikes in positive cases. Keep these steps in mind:
- Avoid close contact with those outside your nuclear circle of family and friends.
- Avoid confined spaces with others outside of your close daily contact groups.
- Avoid close contact in large crowds.
- Whenever possible, wear a face barrier when in situations when and if you are in large groups or around others that are outside of your normal daily contact.
- If you are feeling ill in any way, stay home, isolate, monitor your symptoms and contact your health provider if needed.
- If you are under quarantine orders, please respect your orders for the health and safety of others.